In the energetic anatomy, it’s believed that back body represents the past, and the front body represents the future. In this meditation, we balance back to front, past to future to be reminded of the power of the present moment.
This breathing technique is very grounded in general. If you are having nasal congestion or trouble breathing from the nose for any reason, I would suggest trying it another time.
If you are able to breath in and out through the nose, here are the benefits:
– Infuses the body with oxygen.
– Clears and releases toxins.
– Reduces stress and anxiety.
– Calms and rejuvenates the nervous system.
– Helps to balance hormones.
– Supports clear and balanced respiratory channels.
– Helps to alleviate respiratory allergies that cause hay fever, sneezing, or wheezing.